Friday, October 23, 2009

LORD OF MUSHROOMS Recording sessions:

Hello everybody :-)
Greetings from La Turbie! I write from this really great place, where I am recording with an amazing progressive rock band called Lord of Mushrooms. It's their 3rd album, it's called "Perspectives" and I am really proud of singing on this album as it's really one of the most challenging pieces I have ever recorded before.
They're really nice guys and I've almost done first 3 songs in 3 days, "Raindrops on my Wings", "Grace" and " Warmth on the Wilderness". It's a very interesting concept album and their manager is also a great vocal coach, Patricia Panton, who I am having a blast working with, going through warm-up every morning and eating vegetables :-)
Some captures:



Keyboardist Lucca Mariotti and I. The Vice-King of Fano is teaching me all the great Italian expressions one needs to know.



Team work. Laurent James is the band's guitar player and resident nice guy.




With bass player Julien Negro, surrounded by Simpsons, Family Guy and strange notes.




End of recording day :-)




Julien Negro and I. Fellow 80's metal fan.




Recording some vocals. Yes, it's a drum kit + a Jacuzzi :-)



Drummer Marco Talevi wasn't around. It was friggin' cold. Look where his drum sticks did go...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Paula said...

Bonita sua bata... :)
Quero ver os resultados dps.

bj

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home