Thursday, June 25, 2009




A Tribute to Michael Jackson - Dirty Diana


on www.myspace.com/gusmonsanto2

I cannot really believe the news.
Grew up on Michael Jackson, my father was a big fan and to anyone growing up in the 80's, Michael was untouchable.
I was expecting for his comeback like a kid, as I was sure he was gonna come and kick the world square in the ass. Michael was a genius. For me Michael was gonna pull a Balboa and show the world who's the greatest.
Remember being in the USA in 2001, watching his last album premiere on MTV and was like losing the world Cup, as I had suc high expectations. What could be expected from him.
Was in Los Angeles doing the Takara album and had the pleasure of meeting Sugarfoot, a great drummer who's worked wth Micheal and the Jackson family for over 25 years and he was already prearing the drum samples for that tour and really cool guy.
Well, Bruno Agra, my bro and drummer in Revolution Renaissance, had the idea when we were doing the Zyon Vega album, a couple of years ago, of doing a metal version of "Dirty Diana". This is a little tribute and my prayers go to Michael's spirit and all the pple who loved him.
Thanks for the art. I will be singing your songs all summer long and will always treasure the memories of my life linked to your music.
RIP Michael

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jusli said...

Michael = Eterno

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Paula said...

Why? Why? Tell'em that it's human nature...

:-(

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home