Sunday, January 07, 2007


Hello everybody! The winter has been kind of friendly to a Brazilian musician who has just left home in the middle of summer to get some work done... And what work!!! I have been working with the Lightseekers, who are these pretty cool dudes pictured along with me in the train station of Avignon... It has been a week of pretty hard work done, but I have some cool vocals, most of them are done, worked some new songs and reworked old ones and most importantly, made some cool new friends, who are nice and talented...
The studio and Pat's home (the guitar player in Lighseekers) are in the middle of the beautiful fields and are reallu inspiring. There is even a tractor working at full blast outside the studio; it really brings inspiration for the heavy metalness. Catterpillar 4 X 4!!!!!
New Years eve was cool with my bros Charly, Fred and the Cocktail dancers and I felt home so far away from home.
I will soon be posting some more stuff from the trip and keeping y'all updated...
Greetings from La Provence,

GUS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home