Tuesday, October 30, 2007



Class act of the week # 2: I had the oportunity of meeting Jeff Scott Soto, one of my very favorite singers. It's very dangerous to meet people you admire, but sometimes it can only make them even cooler... I have been a fan of Jeff's work since he did "Marching Out", with Yngwie Malmsteen in 1985 and have been blown away by his versatility and charisma ever since... Huge talent, the guy can do it all! Plus the "Rock Star" soundtrack and all... Don't get me started! Guess just wanted to say U RULE :-)


Discover the Lightseekers, rock sensation, great songs and first HD music video!

2 Comments:

Blogger gigi said...

I like you t-shirt =)

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw the video it's very cool and i love the song, bring up moooore =]

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home