Monday, October 29, 2007




Had a great weekend in São Paulo. Have done so many things and metso many great people in just 4 days that it's hard to write about it, as I have been really busy like hell. But, I'd like to post this picture of David Readman and I. David used to be Adagio's singer and is the frontman for Pink Cream 69. Their show kicked major ass and this guy is really a class act :-) Really cool finally meeting you, bro and hope to see you again soon.
Any Ray Gillen fan is a cool guy on my books... I will send you the Sabbath bootleg with Gillen, just send me your address via My space!
I will be posting more cool pics soon :-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man had a blast!!!
See you next time...

David Readman

12:40 AM  
Blogger Karine Shine said...

Hey
Tô distraida nem vi q vc tinha atualizado...e olha quem tá aqui tb...auyhauhauhauahuahuah

beijos baby :)

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah, me trocou pelo Kiko aí de cima ... tudo bem tudo bem ... seu troco virá!! Humpft ............................... :P Bj [Adri]

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesomeness =] lov the picture !

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home