Wednesday, March 11, 2009




Hello there, boys and girls...


It's been a loooooooooooong while since I have posted some stuff on the blog. Last day of 2008, to be more precise, if I can remember clearly. It makes it look just like I partied way too hard in New Year's Eve and was in an alcooholic coma for the best part of 3 months or so, loooooool... It ain't so...

It's just that the countdown for the "Age of Aquarius" CD begins. The album is coming out later this month and as we approach the moment for its launch... a ton of different feelings come to surface. I kept a kind of diary of the actual recordings of the album, so that in the years to come, I would have a great souvenir. Maybe it will be on www.revolution-renaissance.com , our official site, but for the moment, I can assure you that next Monday, we'll have a 45-minute documentary about the making of "Age of Aquarius", all the steps and emotions involved. It was a very emotional experience and the deepest body of musical work I have ever been involved with. Funny thing is... It's a group project, yet still it came out very, very personal.
I am big enough a guy to admit that first time heard the finished album, I broke down and cried, as if I had lifted a huge weight off my back. The same way some feelings on those songs touched some deep wounds. Big mix of emotions. Anyway, I hope you will enjoy!!! BTW, this is the actual cover of the CD.

Just meant to say hi and that I will be posting some news soon. You can be sure I haven't been sitting idle in Brazil all these months :-) Still playing, recording, etc. All I needed was a break from posting, the internet and all that jazz!

All the best,

Gus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home