Monday, July 30, 2007


MOVING COMPANY...

Just spent my first day off in a while helping my friends Candy and Fab move to their new house. It was a piece of cake after helping Lulu move in the HOTTEST DAY OF THE YEAR. Imagine taking everything off an apartment on the 4th floor, no elevator, with only a couple of friends...
I'm so happy I could be of help and be there on such a special day. When you no longer have to pay rent and live at your own place...
Maybe I have some moving to do with my brother when I go back home, if I make it in time.
I am leaving now. It's Monday and have to play.
Hope all is good with everyone.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fala Gus, esse blog aki ta tudo di bom!!..ta bom p matar um pouco da saudade..r.s.!!, Aí toda sorte do mundo p ti aí por esse mundão afora!!...e qdo vc vier ao Brasil, num eskece de fazer um som com os amigos...r.s..abçs p ti meu veio...
Cris Bass!!!

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) Bjs [Adri]

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home