Friday, September 19, 2008

SALON DE LA MUSIQUE 2008


I had the oportunity of going to the last day of the Salon this year in Paris. I have played with Adagio there in 2006 and it was of the highlights of my music career so far.
Had a blast and there was so much shit to see there could have no time to check everything out...

This is Michel Chevarria, the mind and soul behind Lâg Guitars. I truly appreciate being able to play his great guitars and having been captured by his camera. The main picture on Gus Monsanto's Myspace was taken by the great man. Hope our collaboration and friendshp lasts for years. I am a big fan!



Dinner with my MadonaGun friends in Paris. Where is Judas? He's busy in Brazil...



Julien, FX and I discussing the guy on the poster and on the ads for the Salon. We wonder if he knows the Lydian mode... (in-joke).



Amazing sounding drums and cajons.




Some of Lâg's new babies.



Beers in the Algam VIP area.



Zakk's enjoying himself...



Lâg corridor.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

saudades, brou.

abraços

kawasaki

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home